IRCC Releases Projections for Immigration Regulations
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – IRCC made an important announcement regarding expected changes in the various immigration rules. The changes, published in the Forward Regulatory Plan 2016 – 2018, frames most awaited reviews to existing conditions of several immigration programs.
● Many points were put forward, which summarize to following details:
● Proposes to increase the maximum age of a Dependent Child accompanying the main applicant which is currently 19 or less.
● The requirement of living with their spouse for at least two years to maintain their permanent residence status is supposed to decrease.
● A proposal to be developed to amend the Citizenship Act infers the changes in Citizenship regulations.
● The Live-in Caregiver program has been suspended but an individual is still eligible for permanent residence status.
● The two new programs – the Caring for Children Class and the Caring for People with High Medical Needs Class provide a pathway to be PR.
● Amendment in the Business Immigration Programs is likely to happen to make the process seamless.
● Changes to the International Mobility Program imply to exclude diplomatic missions and certain international organizations from recruiter compliance criteria.
If you are planning to migrate to Canada, visit Winny Immigration and Education Services Pvt. Ltd to learn about Canada Immigration Programs.